Digidiced’s mobile adaptation of Uwe Rosenberg’s award-winning (and very popular) board game PATCHWORK is now available on the App Store, Google Play, and Windows 10 (mobile/desktop).
Previously known for its adaption of Uwe Rosenberg’s Le Havre: The Inland Port, Digidiced stays true to Patchwork’s original design — keeping the hand-stitched aesthetic and “patchwork” mechanics intact.
QUILT WHILE YOU’RE AHEAD
Patchwork is all about strategically laying down tiles. With each piece of fabric placed, players move closer to the end of the time-tracking board. Being the first one to move over a valuable single-square patch (i.e., stealing from the competition!) is a sound strategy, but it also carries a fair amount of risk: it turns out that racing to the end of the board will give players less time to build their own quilts! More so, carefully planning each stitch while avoiding holes is critical because each gap will cost players two whole points.
Patchwork for mobile offers three different game modes:
- Local: Play against the A.I. in three varying difficulties (Lula/Easy, Hoo/Medium, and Ute/Hard) or share your device with another local player using the Guest option
- Casual: Join unranked online matches — a step up from local play but not as competitive
- Ranked: Challenge players from all over the globe in ranked matches
Felix Dreyfus (CEO, Digidiced):
“Uwe Rosenberg’s Patchwork has been a hit in the board game community — especially with families and spouses. Likewise, Patchwork soon became a tabletop favorite of ours, so we jumped at the opportunity to faithfully adapt it to mobile devices. We think both new and current fans will be very pleased with the end result.”
Patchwork Key Features:
- Faithful digital conversion of the award-winning board game by Uwe Rosenberg
- Cross-platform worldwide multiplayer gameplay
- Effective interactive tutorial
- Analyze your best games (or learn tricks from the pros!) with the Playback function
- Customize the interface with an ever-increasing number of backgrounds and colorful patterns
- Challenge the A.I. in easy, medium, or hard mode
- Consider every stitch you make in this deceivingly simple game