Turkish developer Pera Games has announced that Overfall — a beautiful RPG featuring hand-drawn graphics, a dynamic open world, and a dash of unpredictability —has only 3 more days and about $7,300 to go on Kickstarter.
A procedurally-generated adventure set in the ocean world of Dys, Overfall has enlisted more than 1,000 backers — and after delivering a very polished demo, the game has a real shot of getting funded in its final week. The campaign will end Friday, September 18th at 9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern.
- A dynamic world ruled by a number of races in constant conflict; it’s up to you to either help or betray them
- Challenging and addictive turn-based combat
- Permanent death, procedural world generation, and high replayability
- Interactive story encounters ensure that no two journeys are alike
- New classes, weapons, trinkets, and skills can be unlocked as you progress through the game
- Beautiful hand-drawn art featuring 9 player characters, 36 combat companions, 80+ enemies, 80+ NPCs, and 100+ locations
Here is the Overfall Kickstarter video:
Overfall will initially be available for Windows, Mac, and Linux — followed by PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, and iOS/Android tablets.
So go help support Overfall on Kickstarter and share with your friends.
Source: Press Release