Developer Sigono, the creators of OPUS: Rocket of Whispers. have announced that their other space exploration game, OPUS: The Day We Found Earth for the Nintendo Switch, is currently in the Top 10 Download Ranking of Nintendo e-shop Japan.
Remember the first time you looked up with awe and wonder on a clear, starry night? OPUS: The Day We Found Earth puts you in a star-filled sky to re-experience that moment. Millions of years in the future, mankind has forgotten its origin – Earth, and you must help a robot carry on his creator’s wish of finding it, through the lens of a space telescope.
Told by multiple Best Narration award-winning writer, OPUS’ story of finding Earth has garnered thousands of emotional reviews, letters, and many tearful streams.
- Story – A short, heartwarming tale by an IMGA nominee and several times Best Narration Award winning writer
- Become a NASA scientist by operating a space telescope inspired by real planet-searching technology
- Find our long lost home among 8000+ stars created through careful research
- Dive into outer space to explore a vibrant starscape full of lovingly crafted celestial sights
- Search through a spaceship full of mysterious items to uncover the history of a centuries-old mission
- A multi-layered universe inspired by Alchemical themes. The truth behind OPUS awaits to be unravelled
- 17 beautifully written original soundtracks ranging from chill-out, post-rock, ambient, and experimental to accompany your journey
- Awards and recognitions
2017 – IMGA SEA – Excellence in Storytelling
2017 – TpGS Indie Game Award – Best Narration
2016 – Indieplay – Best Mobile Game
2016 – Indieplay – Excellence In Audio Nomination
2016 – IMGA – Best Meaningful Play Nomination
2016 – Google Editors’ Choice
2015 – Haogamers Best of Asian Indie Games 2015 – Most Original
Take a Look at the OPUS: The Day We Found Earth Nintendo Switch Trailer:
You can also find OPUS: The Day We Found Earth on Steam.