Nutaku.com Brings Hit Online Superhero RPG, HERO ZERO, to North America
Montreal – Dec 16th, 2015 –Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced today the North American launch of Hero Zero, a free-to-play superhero browser game. Hero Zero already has over 22 million registered players worldwide and is available to play now.
In Hero Zero, you’re just an average joe with a big ambition: become the greater superhero ever! Like most fledgling heroes, you’re going to have to start small – you’ve got to crawl before you can leap a tall building in a single bound. Hone your skills rescuing wayward felines trapped in trees, then work your way to the top by battling nefarious villains, fighting off alien invasions, and slaying legendary monsters threatening the city!
Hero Zero Features:
- Create and customize your own hero
- Time Missions
- Fight Missions
- Skill training
- Special side jobs to earn extra coins
- Wacky animated PVP duels
- World rankings list
- Super Hero Team creation
- Receive rewards based on your achievements and heroic deeds
- Complete special missions and win special rewards
- Regular free updates and content additions
- Guild system to team up with other heroes for world domination
- Challenge other heroes in PvP and team battles
- Real time villain events with thousands of players
- Team vs Team fights
Nutaku is an online gaming portal featuring premium web and mobile games, and will soon host downloadable games and apps. Created in 2014, Nutaku started by bringing immensely popular International titles to an English-speaking audience for the very first time. Nutaku is opening up whole new audiences and welcomes talented game developers worldwide.