This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition – Prepare to command robot pirates in epic tactical shootouts. SteamWorld: Heist is a turn-based strategy game with an action twist: By manually aiming your weapons you’ll pull off insane bullet-bouncing trick shots. The Ultimate Edition includes “The Outsider” campaign, which features a mysterious ally and a shipload of new weapons, upgrades, hats and missions.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Style Savvy: Styling Star – Make over up-and-coming singers, actresses and models to inspire them to stardom and awaken their inner fashionistas. As a boutique manager, you’ll style customers’ clothes, makeup, nails and hair in this fully outfitted game with 20,000+ fashion items to earn. Share your ideas online with other players and take the fashion world by storm! A free demo version of the Style Savvy: Styling Star game is also available for download in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week:
- Mighty Gunvolt Burst – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Mighty Gunvolt Burst – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- ACA NEOGEO The King of Fighters ’96 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Arcade Archives VS. SUPER MARIO BROS. (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Guns, Gore and Cannoli (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Woodle Tree Adventures (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Related: Nintendo Download: Happy Holidays!