New Costumes and Colosseum Challenges Coming Soon
LOS ANGELES (Apr. 17, 2017) – Fans will soon have more to experience in the world of NieR: Automata with today’s announcement from SQUARE ENIX that a set of downloadable content is coming soon for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Steam.
The downloadable content (DLC) set, titled “3C3C1D119440927,” will include three exciting new colosseums to challenge, plus additional sub-quests. Upon completion of these quests, players can earn various rewards, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
Here are the NieR: Automata DLC colosseum battle gameplay and boss battle videos:
The critically acclaimed NieR: Automata has shipped more than one million physical and digital copies worldwide. Developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc., it delivers a masterful mix of action and RPG gameplay. Players battle as androids 2B, 9S and A2 in order to reclaim the world for their human creators and uncover long-forgotten truths.
NieR: Automata is now available for the PlayStation 4 system and Steam. This title is rated M (Mature).
Players can download a free demo of NieR: Automata for the PlayStation 4 system from the PlayStation Store at: http://bit.ly/NieRDemo.