Join the Worldwide Event to Compete for Loot and Premium Levels
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – February 25, 2016 – Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are proud to announce that the newest update is now available on Armored Warfare This update includes new Asian machines of destruction that will battle in close quarter combat in the coastal urban areas of the newest map for PvP. Zhang Feng, Armored Warfare’s latest Arms Dealer, will update player garages with Main Battle Tanks to change military conflict zones across the globe. There has not been a better time for players to engage in the challenging, fast-paced action of Armored Warfare.
Armored Warfare features introduced with update 0.13:
- Third Arms Dealer: Originating from China, a rising new arms dealer named Zhang Feng and his roster of dangerous Main Battle Tanks are available for all Commanders.
- New Deadly Premium Tank: Developed as a brand new indigenous tank that would be different from anything previously built in China, the WZ-1224 is a Tier 5 Premium MBT.
- PvE Reward System Rework: Changes will be made so rewards in PvE function more similarly to PvP in order for the systems to be equitable and beneficial.
- Matchmaker 2.0: Updates to the matchmaking system will provide an overall better experience and more balanced matches.
- Retrofit and Commander Changes: further enhancements and changes to in-game systems to streamline player experience.
- Coastal Threat Map: This 1200×1200 meter map consists of several regions that offer plenty of space to flank your opponents – the southern bay area and the north offer wide arcs of fire, while the city can be used by heavier and slower vehicles to advance under cover.
Here is the Armored Warfare Update 0.13 trailer:
Along with the newest update, both the European and the North American server Tank Commanders will be able to join one of the mercenary teams and seek glory and profit until March 6, 2016. Side with the White Lancers, led by cunning, former Colonel Jacek Kowalski, or show your allegiance to the Hellhounds mercenaries, led by ruthless Colonel Hans Krieger. Players fight for the cause and help their favorite leader rise to swift military domination!
Support the Polish led or the German led mercenaries, and fight for a share of the profit. After the registration your choice cannot be changed! You can register by visiting here.
Check out the Armored Warfare Mercenary video:
The event will be split into three rounds (lasting roughly a week each) in a best-of-three playoff format. During each round, both teams will accumulate reputation, the sum of which will be displayed on the Armored Warfare website. Please note that only raw reputation counts, Premium Time does not affect the results. At the end of Round 1 and Round 2, the winner for the round will be announced and the overall score will be tracked, but the reputation gained will be reset for the following round. The mercenary team that manages to first win two full rounds will be declared the overall winners.
The prizes are:
- All the members of the winning team who registered as participants will receive 7 days of Premium
- All the members of the losing team who registered as participants will receive 3 days of Premium
- At the end of the campaign the top 100 contributors from each team will gain 1500 gold for themselves
Armored Warfare is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online tactical military game that puts the player into the world of modern warfare. In Armored Warfare, players get a chance to try the most powerful tools of destruction invented by mankind – from modern main battle tanks, to scouts and wheeled vehicles. Using modern defense systems like anti-missile protection and smoke grenades, along with various types of armor and ammunition, players can jump into fast paced battles both in PvP mode and a vast amount of PvE missions.
To download Armored Warfare for free today, visit here.