Tampere, Finland, June 8th 2016 – 10tons Ltd., the creators of the much loved cult classic shooter Crimsonland, announced today their new twin-stick top-down shooter Neon Chrome is now available for Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program. The game is priced $14.99 USD, €14.99 EUR or £11.99 GBP.
The goal of the sci-fi themed combination of dungeon crawler and twin-stick shooter is simple: Stop the Overseer from murdering countless people.
“Neon Chrome is both challenging and rewarding. I still get an adrenaline rush when I’m just about to take down a boss and I’m on my last few points of health” says Sampo Töyssy, co-founder of 10tons Ltd.
In addition to increasing player skill, the game also progresses with permanent stat upgrades like health and damage.
“Neon Chrome combines a procedural dungeon crawler and a twin-stick shooter in a novel way. A couple of games with similar ideas became available before Neon Chrome but Neon Chrome is still very unique due to the permanent RPG-like stat progression” Sampo continues.
Neon Chrome Features:
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat the bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements and weapons
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons
- Local co-op devastation for 2-4 players
Here is the Neon Chrome release trailer:
Related: Neon Chrome PC Review