Motorola’s new smartwatch, the Moto 360, now features a GoldenEye 007 interface.
Freely downloadable from the Android device’s Google Play store, the “Secret Agent Watchface” app displays the time and includes GoldenEye’s iconic red health and blue shield meters.
The Moto 360 offers the following features as well:
- Classic Design – a round design maximizes the display area while ensuring a comfortable fit
- Quality Craftsmanship – from its stainless steel case to world renown Horween leather, each material is carefully chosen and meticulously crafted
- Timely Updates at a Glance – Moto 360 displays timely notifications based on where you are and what you’re doing so you always stay on track. Weather, flight alerts, traffic and more are all powered by Android Wear
- Responds to Your Voice – voice control makes it easy to get things done. Just say “OK Google” and you can send texts, set a reminder, check the weather and even ask for directions
- Keeps Track of Steps and Heart Rate – keep track of your steps and know your heart rate and even has daily and weekly benchmarks to keep you on track
- Over Time, It Gets Better and Better – receive app notifications on your wrist. Works with a growing number of apps from Facebook Messenger to Pinterest to Eat24 and Lyft
Take a look at the GoldenEye 007 Menu Pause trailer:
What did you think? Will you be ordering this smartwatch for $249.99?
Source: Official Website