Torn Banner Studios, the creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, today released a brand new trailer exploring one of the iconic classes of their upcoming multiplayer action-combat game Mirage: Arcane Warfare, the Taurant.
The Taurant is a hulking brute that excels at melee and uses his size and physical strength to dominate enemies up close, making him one of Mirage: Arcane Warfare‘s most dreaded magic warriors. Loud, brash and very noisy, the fact that you can hear him coming is of little consolation to his opponents.
Bringing chaos wherever he goes, the Taurant delivers massive damage with his grand mace and through his lineup of brutal magic abilities:
- Boulder – Throw a giant boulder that causes havoc on the battlefield
- Leapslam – Leap up in the air and come down with a massive damaging blast that pushes enemies away
- Charge – Charge forward, pulling any targets along with you
- Whirlwind – Spin around with a powerful melee attack, hitting all enemies surrounding you
- Explosive Punch – An unearthly punch that even when parried disables your opponent
What the Taurant lacks in speed or agility, he makes up for with raw offensive power, as seen in the new class trailer focused on him that can be viewed below. This brand new trailer featuring the Taurant is the latest in a series of videos called “Instruments of Death” exploring Mirage’s unique band of warriors.
Here is the Mirage: Arcane Warfare Taurant Class Video:
Mirage: Arcane Warfare is currently slated for an early 2017 release on PC through Steam.