Developer Mojang has released a new PC snapshot update as well as a video for Minecraft featuring fire hazards.
You can view the full snapshot update below:
- Added /setworldspawn and /setworldspawn to set the world’s default spawn point
- Maps in item frames now display the item frame again, but still on a full block scale
- Jukeboxes now loop
- Changed the texture for pufferfish
- Fixed being unable to type certain characters in chat under certain conditions
- Fixed cauldron water not putting out fire or damage blazes
- Axes accelerate the speed at which Slabs are broken
- when typing /help with a number higher than 4, it produces the wrong message
- Boats cannot be steered by using the “left” and “right” keys
- Minecraft has advice on an error report that should be deleted.
- Players appear offset for other clients after going through nether portals
- Spawn eggs can be used on top of water, but not lava
- Typo on “Unable to Load Worlds” screen
- Sound warnings in console
- Master sound level resets on reboot and RP Change
- Numbers render behind enchanted stacked enchanted items
- Splash potions making throw sound but not breaking sound.
- OS X: Pressing Del / Backspace on signs shows “DEL” character instead of deleting characters
- Multiple Background Songs Playing At One Time / Automatic music overlap
- German Umlauts and ß are not correctly centered at sign
- Partially Transparent Maps
- Typing ƒ, ∞ œ, π, Ω, ≈, √, ≤, ≥ and many more symbols on a sign or in the chat crashes the game.
- “Format Error” In the Book and Quill
- Cake FallingSand Entity not landing correctly regenerates chunk
- “Force Unicode Font” is displayed in currently active language, whereas “Done” is displayed in highlighted language
- “Format error” in language selection menu
- RCON Messages: TranslatableComponent
You can view the new trailer below:
You can also view the Minecraft Xbox Turned Natural video here.
What did you think?