Who said Minotaurs always have to be the bad guys?
A-MAZE-IN answers this ageless question with one of the most original and irreverent maze games this side of the Mediterranean Sea – an epic romp over 110 treacherous levels teeming with mythological monsters, relentless Greek warriors, and lethal traps!
Can you help good guy Mino rescue his bride Mina from a less progressive (in fact, quite evil) Minotaur?
A-Maze-In features 5 unique islands with more than 110 unique mazes—and a monster stable that rivals the best in Greek mythology: Cyclops, Hydras, Harpies, and Centaurs. The game’s five massive boss fights feature such foes as the terrifying Medusa and Cerberus the Hellhound. Even the world-famous Kraken gets released!
Fight monsters, collect power-ups, and locate the key(s) that unlock the exit. Making use of Mino’s many Minotaur abilities—special skills such as “Fire Belch,” (a deadly burp that turns enemies into ash) and “Force of Nature” (fart to stun enemies!)—is the only way to stay alive. That and avoiding the game’s many deadly traps—which include floor spikes, crumbling floors, giant boulders, and flame throwers!
- 110+ unique mazes to explore
- 5 distinct themes—from Medusa’s underground lair to the Kraken’s watery tomb
- 40 + achievements
- 11 different enemies straight out of Greek mythology—such as Harpies, Greek warriors, three-headed Hydras, and the inimitable Cyclops
- Great cartoon-style visuals and fun effects: Stun enemies by breaking wind or destroy them by belching fire!
- Dangerous traps to avoid such as flamethrowers, crumbling floors, saw traps and giant boulders
- Find and use magic portals; collect potions to power up Mino’s special abilities; locate keys to open up new areas; and eat the bones of the dead to gain hearts and improve your score
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
MAROBI Entertainment Inc. is a small startup based in Montreal Quebec that was co-founded in 2014 by Emmanuel Boulay and Robert Pitman—two mobile and social game industry veterans with over 25 years of combined experience. With the addition of veteran artist Frédéric Côté, MAROBI creates fun and innovative games that break the mold and redefines or creates new genres. To learn more about MAROBI, please visit http://www.marobientertainment.com/
A-Maze-In is free to download and play. In-app purchases are *optional*; players can find them in the MinoStore.
Take a look at the new screenshots:
And, take a look at the new trailer:
A-Maze-In releases for mobile December 15.
Source: Press Release