Blockbuster Marvel Action RPG Commemorates the Release of the Highly Anticipated Ant-Man Movie with Four New Ant-Man Characters and Missions in Latest Game Update
SEOUL, Korea (July 10, 2015) – Big things come in seemingly small packages! Coinciding with the release of Marvel’s Ant-Man, only in theaters July 17th, Netmarble Games released a major update today to its blockbuster mobile action RPG game, MARVEL Future Fight, which will bring Ant-Man and a swarm of other new characters including Giant Man, Wasp and Yellowjacket to the game.
The update also includes brand-new missions focusing on a sense of scale, a new S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab for customizing character functionalities. A new game trailer featuring the Ant-Man update can be seen below:
“We are extremely excited to have Ant-Man and friends join our all-star cast of Super Heroes and villains in MARVEL Future Fight,” said Young-sig Kwon, CEO, Netmarble. “Millions have taken to our game, and we continue to gain significant momentum with players from around the world which we are beyond thrilled and thankful for. To show our appreciation, we’re continually building and supporting our active fan base by offering a great and unique game experience coupled with a host of new updates and community activities.”
Armed with a super-suit that grants him the ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, Ant-Man will take on new missions featuring differences in scale. Unlike anything ever offered in MARVEL Future Fight before, Ant-Man and his team will face quests that emphasize enlargement and miniaturization, including the ability to play new enlarged or minimized versions of existing quests.
Famed MARVEL comics writer Peter David took part in the creation of MARVEL Future Fight, which features 45 playable characters including Iron Man, Thor, Spider-Man, Daredevil and heroes from Guardians of the Galaxy. Players can build their own team of heroes to face off against villains such as Doctor Octopus or Ultron, all while enjoying gorgeous graphics and innovative controls. First released worldwide in April across 148 countries, MARVEL Future Fight has hit the Top 10 charts in 118 countries including Korea, Taiwan, the US and the UK, while recording 20 million downloads in its first 2 months.
- New S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab: Players can upgrade equipment with anti-matter to add new functionalities
- New Alliance mode: Allows players to form guilds of up to 30 players with community features such as Alliance quests and Alliance skills—and create their own Super Hero organizations
- New Rewards: New Hero Lotto Ant-Man character chest, updated dimension chest with Ant-Man characters including biometric data, new Ant-Man uniform and new Nickname Changer item
- Five New Special Missions: Set in A.I.M Lab, Downtown and within Vision’s body—
- New Villains: Ant-man’s diminutive size leaves him open to getting squashed by killer insects that appear in Vision’s body and Ultron patrols
- A Variety of Improvements: New skill previews, UI improvements including the Mission Prep Deck and lighting changes
- Play now!: Access the update today to uncover even more
Source: Press Release