Developer eastasiasoft has announced the release dates for Lost Sea.
Lost Sea is an explorative action-adventure game set inside the perilous environment of the Bermuda Triangle. One of the core aspects of the game is exploring a myriad of procedurally generated islands, each with their own unique landmarks and population of friendly crew members and deadly critters.
Lost Sea Features:
- Explore a procedurally generated archipelago with millions of unique island combinations
- Discover a wide range of dangerous critters with their own behavior patterns
- Learn powerful new player abilities and special moves as you progress
- Rescue and recruit new crew members, each with their individual traits
- Protect yourself and your crew. If someone dies they are lost forever
- Battle powerful bosses hell-bent on stopping you from escaping the Bermuda Triangle
Watch the Lost Sea trailer:
Lost Sea is launching on the following dates:
- Xbox One: June 29 (pre-order)
- PS4: July 5
- Windows/Linux/Mac: July 5 (Steam / GOG / Humble)
- PS4 Limited Run Edition: July 4 (limited to 3,000 copies worldwide!)