This is a preview for the PC version of Legends of Eisenwald by developer Aterdux Entertainment.
Legends of Eisenwald is an old school RPG with elements of strategy and turn-based combat. Gather your troops and embark on a dangerous journey to carve your name into the legends of the grim lands of Eisenwald where all the supernatural superstitions of medieval times are found to be true.
- RPG With Strategic Elements
- Non-linear story That Reacts to Your Choices
- Original Turn-based Combat System
- Low Fantasy, Authentic Medieval Setting
- Deep Skill Trees and Intricate Customization Options
- Huge Variety Of Weapons and Spells
- Support for English, French and Russian language throughout, limited German support currently
- There are a lot of weapons and battle spells. Each kind of weapons has its unique features that makes you to utilize it well in a battle.
- Possibility to conquer castles to increase your power and strengthen your army. Obviously, it is not enough just to occupy castles – they need to be protected from aggressive neighbors.
- There will be a campaign and some additional missions. In the future we plan to release campaign editor so each player can create his or her own adventure.
Legends of Eisenwald graphics are in congruence with the era and setting that it portrays.
Legends of Eisenwald sound is pleasant and fitting to the setting.
Legends of Eisenwald is a fun turn-based RPG in a Medieval environment. We found it refreshing that the game was not the typical dragon-based fantasy, but rather filled with supernatural elements. In addition, we found the conversations between characters in line with Medieval era English. The game is filled with different battles, weapons and spells and will keep you interested and challenged.
Legends of Eisenwald controls are not that difficult to learn. We did find our mouse a bit “sticky” when it came to pointing and clicking on the map yet not in dialogue boxes. It was almost like a small lag of sorts with the pointer dragging a few seconds behind. But other than that, the control options of the game are intuitive with a brief tutorial with recommendations to the player.
Overall, Legends of Eisenwald has a great deal of fun and potential. It’s a great low-fantasy RPG filled with battles, weapons, and spells. It’s fun to not only conquer castles, but also maintain them and ensure that they don’t fall back into enemy hands. The game will keep you occupied and interested. We look forward to its release.
Here is the game trailer:
Legends of Eisenwald is an Early Accss Game will release for PC, Mac and Linux through Steam.