LOS ANGELES, Oct. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Trick or Treat! Who wants something sweet… to play? Leading mobile game maker, Jam City, is celebrating Halloween throughout the month of October with treats for mobile players across six hit mobile games including the monster hits (over 100 million downloads each), Cookie Jam and Panda Pop. Along with these two titles, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Family Guy: Another Freakin’ Mobile Game, Marvel Avengers Academy, and Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow are all featuring in-game Halloween events, which include fan contests, new gaming content, costumes, and challenges. Get ready for some Halloween fun!
Jam City’s Trick or Treat Details
Unless otherwise indicated, all in-game events are currently active from now until October 31.
- Cookie Jam : On October 24, a new “Marshmalloween Isle” area with 20 new levels will be introduced, giving players deliciously eerie new challenges! Cookie Jam fans can win in-game currency and game swag by uploading photos of their spookiest homemade treat to the Cookie Jam Facebook page, with the winner picked by fan voting and Jam City judges. Other in-game events include Halloween-themed Cookie Walk and Cookie Hunt events, an all-new challenge to win the Batship and special sales!
- Panda Pop : Players can take part in new Halloween events for a chance to win spooky prizes! The game’s new PvP Race mode offers a chance to win a Bride of Frankenstein costume and there will be multiple sales including costume bundle offers. There’s a Haunted Dojo event from October 26–30 and on Halloween everything culminates with a special flash sale. Fans can also participate in the Panda Costume Contest by submitting their best panda costume photos on the game’s Facebook page.
- Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff : Horror movie characters and creatures are escaping from Stewie’s malfunctioning holographic projector into the real world—and it is up to Peter to save Quahog from the supernatural threats! Players must aid the Quahog gang in fending off zombie hordes and recruit help from iconic characters from “Silence of the Lambs,” “Teen Wolf,” “Jeepers Creepers,” “Candyman 3: Day of the Dead,” “John Wick: Chapter 2,” “Jigsaw” (the latest film in the “Saw” series, releasing October 27), and more.
- Family Guy: Another Freakin’ Mobile Game : Players can join the “13th Day of October” event as the Griffins go camping at beautiful Camp Slashenchop! Spooky prizes such as a mask for Peter can be won on the game’s new Halloween mini-map. To support FG: AFMG‘s Halloween event, the official Facebook page will host a photo contest where fans can submit their scariest Family Guy Halloween costume. Fans will vote on their favorites and one winner will take home the grand prize (winning costume to be featured in-game, and additional Family Guy prizes).
- Marvel Avengers Academy : Baron von Strucker joins the game and tries to take down S.H.I.E.L.D. and rebuild HYDRA by infiltrating the secret Area 13 base! Baron von Strucker will free dangerous monsters and aliens that have been trapped while also recruiting zombie versions of HYDRA villains to finally defeat S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers. New villains and characters include Dum Dum Dugan, Hit-Monkey, Zombie Baron Zemo and Zombie Madame Hydra, and Franken-Castle Punisher.
- Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow : Each week, a crew member will make a devilish wish, resulting in Robot Devil pairing the character with a robot counterpart to “help” them with their wish. Preacher Bot will join the game; Devilish Fry will get up to no good; and eventually everyone will band together to take down Robot Devil… as they should have in the first place!