The position posted is for an Xbox LIVE Service Delivery: Social Support Analyst and lists the following responsibilities:
The team: Xbox LIVE Service Delivery
- Responsible for providing a world-class service to all our Xbox LIVE Silver & Gold members
- Driven to create and grow meaningful customer connections
- A dedicated, open, honest, accountable, and fun-loving crew!
- Respond to customers on Twitter who ask @XboxSupport for help
- Reach out to other Twitter users having Xbox problems to evangelize @XboxSupport and earn their trust
- Respond to customers looking for technical assistance in the Xbox.com Forums
- Help optimize the Xbox.com Support Forums for discoverability & effectiveness
- Work in cahoots with the Xbox Community Ambassadors to foster community excellence
- Identify, track, and report emerging issues
- Complete Xbox customer service training and constantly refresh your customer service knowledge arsenal
- Developing metrics and reporting around customer satisfaction and social media impact
- Engage with other Xbox-relevant online communities to educate and support customers
- Reinforce feedback cycle from customers to product group and back
You can view the official tweet below:
You can read the full announcement here.
Would you be interested in applying or know someone who does?