Developer Mebius’ Action-Packed Adventure Explodes Westward with Rising Star Japan, Hitting Nintendo eShop on February 25, 2016
TOKYO – Rising Star Japan, a worldwide publisher and distributor of video game content, has announced that it will bring the exciting action-RPG Sadame to the U.S. February 25, exclusively on Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS family systems.
Sadame translates simply as “fate,” and four warriors are destined to battle with a whirl of swords, spells, and mysterious arcane abilities in this fast-paced hack-‘n-slash adventure. Cut a swath through waves of demons as you battle against the vivid backdrop of a reimagined Warring States (Sengoku) period of Japan. Players guide their chosen hero through dozens of stages, face an onslaught of over twenty enormous bosses, collect loot, enhance their equipment, and level up with new abilities to punish and slay the evil Nobunaga’s hordes.
Sadame Game Features:
- Four distinct types of hero – Samurai, Ninja, Monk or Rogue – allow players to experiment with a variety of gameplay styles.
- Action mixes with deep RPG elements: new abilities, levelling up, equipment upgrades via enemy loot drops, and a massive skill tree to unlock.
- Dozens of levels and over twenty bosses to test your heroes’ capabilities.
- Customize your experience via weapons, upgrades and levelling, with certain events and encounters available only to certain heroes.
- New difficulty levels unlock with successive playthroughs, while weapons and armor can be shared across multiple character files.
- Collect heroes via StreetPass and then utilize them as a support NPC. Locally saved heroes can also be selected to support!
Here is the Sadame announcement trailer:
Sadame is heading to the U.S. February 25, exclusively on Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS family systems.