Last Chance for Fans to Purchase the Founder’s Pack, Discounted 50% on Steam
LOS ANGELES – Dec. 14, 2017 – Hyper Universe is entering its final Free Weekend event, and for the first time, is being offered on Steam this Friday, Dec. 15 in preparation for its official launch, giving players one last opportunity to help shape the game.
“We were excited to offer our passionate community the opportunity to join Hyper Universe’s Early Access period, allowing them to test the game and provide their valuable feedback,” said Jungsoo Lee, General Manager of Nexon America. “The development team has made great strides since beginning the process and remain committed to supporting Hyper Universe through launch and beyond. We’re looking forward to getting the final game into the hands of our loyal fans and new players soon after gathering feedback from this important test period.”
In addition to the Free Weekend event, a limited time Steam discount is available, offering players another reason to jump in now to provide valuable feedback during the game’s final testing before launch.
- Final Free Weekend Event – Players can enjoy Hyper Universe for free one last time in Early Access from 10 a.m. PST on Dec. 15 until 10 a.m. PST on Dec. 20 through both Steam and the Nexon Launcher;
- Steam Sale – Just in time for the holidays, the Founder’s Pack is available for 50% off at $7.99 from 10 a.m. PST on Dec. 15 to 10 a.m. PST on Jan. 4. The Founder’s Pack grants players immediate access to the 24 starting Hypers and their unique equipment
- Players can also experience the all-new content update, available today, which features new Hyper, Hongdukei, and competitive ranked mode. And beginning Dec. 21, fans can get into the holiday spirit with specially themed maps and Hyper skins.
Today’s Hyper Universe Content Update Features:
- New Bruiser-class Hyper – Hongdukei is a straight up trouble maker who ensures his opponents feel the pain as he clubs them in the head or tosses them to the ground. Players who let him survive long enough run the risk of getting captured by his special gourd and dropped anywhere on the map. This unique ability makes him a valuable asset to the team for securing kills;
- Ranked Mode Map – Kicking off Season 0, the new competitive mode offers special rewards not available anywhere else. This new ranked system pits players against each other within skill brackets that range from Rookie to Grandmaster levels. Players must be level 5 with at least 12 Hypers unlocked to begin participating. Players can access the ranked mode temporarily until 7 a.m. PST on Dec. 21, so community feedback is highly encouraged and will be collected until then;
- Holiday Theme – Fans can play through new holiday-themed maps and show off new holiday skins such as Special Sapitelbub’s Snowy Santa Slayer and Aisha Snowy Santa.
Related: Hyper Universe Free Weekend Event