Developer Housemarque has released the launch trailer for Super Stardust: Ultra exclusively for the PS4.
Set a course for the stars once again as the fight to defend civilization from alien attackers blasts onto PS4.
You are the last remaining star fighter in the midst of a deadly meteor storm – and only your split-second timing and twin-stick shooting skill can destroy the waves of enemies hell-bent on destroying the planet.
New planets, enemies and incredible weapons come to life on PS4 for the first time in eye-melting 1080p HD. Fight to survive in nine different modes of addictive arcade gameplay or compete against friends in up to four-player local split screen battles – or head online and blast your way up the global leader boards.
Engage the enemy
- Reach for the stars with incredible 1080p, 60fps visuals.
- Bring the Super Stardust series to life on PS4 with brand new planets and amazing visual effects.
- Fight to survive in nine game modes: Arcade, Planet, Endless, Survival, Bomber, Time Attack, Impact, Blockade and Interactive Streaming.
- Send and receive challenges from your online friends or take the fight across the global leader boards.
- Compete in 2-4 player local split-screen battles or team up in co-op mode.
Take a look at the new trailer below:
Source: Resero Trailers