In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher today, developer Red Aphid announced that mobile game The House on Usher will launch November 25.
The player takes on the role of bright-eyed Agent Angie Dee who must “flip” a mysterious ramshackle house during her first day on the job at Homer Echers Real Estate. As Angie, players explore the property, tidy it up, and put themselves on the path to riches . . . as long as they prevent the house’s murderous instincts from prematurely ending their career. Set in the 1970s, the game’s offbeat humor is augmented by many “groovy” pop culture references related to the decade.
- A hidden object mystery with an irreverent sensibilityFull of quirky characters and silly gags
- Cleaning!! Find bugs and cobwebs to increase the house’s resale value
- Easy and “more easier” modes for the puzzle-challenged
- Test your knowledge of 1970s pop culture!
- Zoom and hints to help you investigate every nook and cranny
The House on Usher is free to download and play. The ground floor is unlocked from the beginning—but if the player chooses to go upstairs, the remainder of the house can be purchased for a one-time fee of $3.99.
Take a look at the new screenshots below:
And, you can take a look at the game trailer below:
The House on Usher launches November 25 on mobile devices at the App Store and Google Play.
Source: Press Release