In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher today, developer NHN Entertainment Corp. announced that Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure is launching today on iOS.
Following in the footsteps of the Android version, Help Me Jack delivers an incredibly polished action-adventure experience featuring AAA-like 3D graphics and hack-and-slash combat unlike anything else on mobile. Everything is top notch: gameplay, graphics, music, sound effects, and story.
STORY & GAMEPLAY
The world is on the brink of destruction—the direct result of a mysterious explosion that ripped through a massive nuclear plant. Rescued by Security Manager Jack, the player is tasked with locating scientists and cleaning up PEB radiation spewing from mutants roaming the nearly destroyed planet.
To help you deal with those pesky mutants, you’ll be able to choose 2 out of 20 AI Partners—each with unique abilities. For example, while some Partners can deal heavy damage, others are more fit to defend the squad or buff stats. Surviving the nuclear holocaust may depend on building a strong squad, so choose wisely!
Explore the lost cities of the Earth and customize your skills across multiple classes to create the perfect fallout fighter. Upgrade your weapons and armor, discover secret passageways with keys and bombs, and rebuild your sci-fi headquarters to unlock new skills and research advanced technologies. Rescue the planet from radiation and discover who’s responsible for blowing up the nuclear plant in a sci-fi adventure of epic proportions.
Alex Fleming, associate product manager at NHN USA, Inc:
“The time is right for a mobile game with enough depth and polish to put most console titles to shame. HELP ME JACK: ATOMIC ADVENTURE is just that: a massive sci-fi adventure full of eye candy, awesome boss fights, and really sharp touch controls. We created a universe where players can hack and slash at will while enjoying their favorite sci-fi bits anywhere, anytime. What can be more fun than saving captured scientists and preventing the world from becoming an irradiated wasteland on your tablet or smartphone?”
- Adventure through over 200 levels and neutralize mutated beasts in all world sectors.
- Customize two different classes (Warrior or Shooter), and utilize their science skills to take back the world from mutant monsters.
- Collect companions trapped in abandoned cities, train them for battle, and defeat epic boss monsters.
- Navigate through dangerous zones and discover countless partners to take into battle, or scout out uncharted regions for new enemies and resources.
- Explore the world with open-ended gameplay, allowing you to replay old missions for resources or new partners—or push forward with critical missions and save the world in record time!
Take a look at the official game trailer:
You’ll be able to download the game today at the App Store.
Source: Press Release