tinyBuild teams up with Mod DB to host the #HelloMods competition
tinyBuild GAMES is excited to announce the Hello Neighbor Modding Competition HelloMods.com
They have partnered up with ModDB to giveaway cash prizes and games for the best mods created based on the newly released Hello Neighbor Mod Kit.
- $5k in cash prizes
- Fully moddable version of Beta 3 of Hello Neighbor
- Available via the Unreal Engine Installer
- HelloMods.com – main competition site
- HelloNeighborGame.com – Official Website for Hello Neighbor
- Steam Page / Official Tweet
The way the Mod Kit is set up allows modders to create whole new levels, puzzles, and use the self-learning AI.
Note that as of today, mods can be played via the Unreal Editor. Some time next week tinyBuild will release an updated Beta 3 build that allows mods to be played in the standalone game.