Fight demons head-on with a team of Hell Warders, an ancient order of heroes with unique powers and abilities. Support Hell Warders on Indiegogo and get immediate access to the closed Beta. Backers will get 4 Steam beta keys to battle demons with friends in this fast-paced co-op defense game that redefines the Tower Defense genre.
Hell Warders are sworn to defend the Nexus from demon assaults. Which hero will you choose to play as? Ash, the Ember Knight who’s an ace at swordplay? Or perhaps Dead Eye the Tainted, a cannon maker who heeded the call to join the ranks of the Hell Warders. Players work together in teams of 4 to scout for power-ups and create a defensive perimeter. The demon army waits for no one and will ruthlessly assault from all angles. Push back waves of demons with an arsenal of weapons, powerful hero skills, and deployable towers.
- Action Tower Defense Mayhem – Heroes can unleash devastating abilities and deploy strategic towers in this new defense subgenre
- 4 Player Co-op – Combine forces and battle the legions of evil! Hell Warders supports cooperative play with friends or other fellow Warders online
- Multiple Playable Classes – Choose from a roster of diverse heroes, each with unique skills and abilities
- Dynamic Maps – Dodge flowing lava or fly on a giant spinning fan! Every map in Hell Warders is dynamic and opens up a ton of different strategies
- Epic Enemies – From giant earth-shattering Wurms to magic wielding Lyches, there is no telling what else lies beyond the gates of hells
“Hell Warders is designed to put action at the center stage. Players can immediately pick up the game and play without worrying about strategy guides. Every map is packed with dynamic elements such as flowing lava or tornadoes—all of which will test the player’s ability to co-ordinate and formulate new strategies on the spot!”
— Wei Gu, Producer and Director
Watch the Hell Warders Beta Trailer:
Get 1 copy of the full game for $14.99 and receive 4 beta keys to play with your friends—exclusive for Indiegogo backers! Visit the Indiegogo page and back the project now! You can also add Hell Warders to your Steam Wish List.