Seoul – The time has come for adventure seekers worldwide to defend our world from destruction as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, rolls out the highly anticipated mobile first-person shooter (FPS), Gunpie Adventure – now available for iOS and Android devices worldwide, excluding mainland China.
Gunpie Adventure combines a modern FPS experience with role-playing game (RPG) elements, taking mobile gamers on a fast-paced, action adventure against the Sirius Foundation. As the Foundation awakens a power that releases ancient monsters, players must explore and uncover prehistoric artifacts to engage in battle and restore peace to the world. Vast excavation sites feature artifacts with energy that players can absorb to improve combat power, increase weapons arsenal, and provide access to a wide selection of realistic vehicles.
Gunpie Adventure features:
- Arcade-like FPS experience: Intuitive controller designed for easy, drag and aim FPS gameplay with seamless reloading and swapping functions
- Fun-filled and competitive game modes: Play solo in various game modes such as the Challenge mode, where players will search for hidden items by shooting flying boxes;
- Immersive story: Players will become invested in an immersive storyline featuring real voice actors and 3D dialogue animation;
- RPG-like growth system: Character recruiting and growth evolve with the collection of DNA and artifacts to enhance abilities, firearms and vehicles;
- Variety of modes: Players will master core exploration within the main story, join excavation groups in stages with varying levels of difficulty that change daily, and chase treasure through fierce battles;
- Intense player versus player (PvP): Battle modes let fans compete around the world with leaderboards that are updated in real-time.