Major improvements come to Guardian Stone with the April Update! Join the adventure again with faster Quick Battles, better drop rates, and more Guardians to summon!
The Guardian Stone Update key features:
- Crystal Shop Open – Now you can purchase the supplies and Guardians you need with Crystals. The Guardians available in the Crystal Shop may rotate over time, but Shune, the Legendary Swordsman will always be available to those brave enough to summon him! The first group available for purchase are Destiny, Prince Paul, and Shune.
- Guardian Shard Dungeon – Battle the monstrous Voidwalkers in all of their forms to collect the shards of over 85 Guardians. The available shards from the dungeons will regularly rotate, so check in often and continue the battle.
- Quick Battles – With Quick Battle refreshing faster, you can jump into the game at any time, and quickly rack up some victories against the monsters hiding in the dungeons.
- Elemental Guardians – Use the new elemental Guardians as a resource to level up and evolve your Guardians quickly and easily! Elemental Guardians are used as a valuable commodity to turn your favorite Guardians into your most powerful Guardians!
- Better Organization – Organize your shards, Guardians, and inventory to see exactly what you need much faster. We’re also reserving a separate location for all Guardian Shards, so they are no longer blocking up the inventory.
- First Clear Ruby Rewards – With the first clear Ruby Rewards, you’ll receive Rubies for every completed stage you win!