Fort Meow is a physics-based tower defense, adventure game. You play as Nia, a small girl who is on vacation at her Grandparent’s house. While in the attic you find an interesting looking journal written by your Grandfather. You decide to check it out and open to the first page… Only to be interrupted by CATS! A whole bunch of them. Grandmother seems to have taken up cat collecting in the time you were last here! You take decisive action and build a fort out of furniture to keep them at bay, while you try to decipher the mysterious stories within the book.
- Physics-based fort building.
- Hundreds of cats. They come in 6 different types!
- 20+ items to discover and add to your fort as you progress.
- Investigate the mysterious journal of your Grandfather through a story that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Finger-clickin’, foot-tappin’, head bobbin’ music by Moritz P.G. Katz!
Take a look at the new screenshots:
And, here is the official announcement video:
Fort Meow is slated for an early 2015 release for PC.
Source: Press Release