Sega has released a new video for Football Manager 2014 where Miles Jacboson walks you through some of the major feature changes.
The significant FM 2014 changes include:
– An improved 3D Match Engine
– A tactical overhaul
– More realistic transfers and contracts
– More sophisticated board interaction
– More complex interaction between staff, players and rival managers
– A revamped news system
– An enhanced user interface
– Evolution for Classic mode
– Additional community features
– Extensive tech improvements
You can view the new Football Manager 2014 below:
The game will release for PC, Linux and Mac before the Holidays.
What did you think?