Developer Kjoeb announced that Flippen will be releasing September 4 for PC and mobile devices.
Flippen is a classic 2D gravity platformer that requires focus, precise timing and quick thinking. The player needs to survive in a corrupted virus driven world, by defying gravity through a series of obstacle courses.
- 100% pure gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- 50 hand crafted levels, separated over 5 worlds.
- 5 unlockable challenge levels for all you hardcore players out there
- Unlockable survival mode for endless gameplay and highscore sharing
- An abstract Data-like visual style with a complementary soundtrack
Here are the new screenshots:
And, here is the official trailer:
Kjoeb is a Dutch one man army game studio developing addictive and challenging games. Kjoeb strives to create small, focussed gameplay and turn it into a satisfying experience.
Flippen will be releasing September 4th for iOS, Android, PC and Mac.
Source: Press Release