All 4 Games (the gaming arm of UK’s Channel 4) announced today that Fire Fu, RetroFist’s debut mobile title for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch will be launching this Thursday, February 25, 2015. Introducing a mysterious martial art rooted in devastating fire attacks, Fire Fu’s intricate, hand-painted visuals and effects make full use of mobile GPUs to deliver high-intensity, face-melting graphics and non-stop action.
With fire at your fingertips, you can dispatch devilish critters and humongous bosses in style. Obliterate wave after wave with speed and accuracy, and let them know that Grandmaster Wong has taught you well.
FIRE FU KEY FEATURES
- Fiery, frantic gameplay: Blast your way through waves of unique enemies
- Luscious graphics: Unparalleled visuals complete with detailed environments
- Magic potions & special attacks: Unlock 5 magic potions, watch the fireworks, and go for the ultimate high score
- Devious challenges: Put your skills to the test by avoiding bombs and other sneaky hazards
- Global leaderboards: Compete against other players for your place in the sun!
Here is the official Fire Fu teaser trailer:
Fire Fu will be available on the App Store for $1.99/£1.49 this Thursday, February 25th. The game is compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.