“Assassin’s Festival” Downloadable Content Now Available
LOS ANGELES (Sep. 1, 2017) – The FINAL FANTASY XV universe continues to expand as SQUARE ENIX today revealed an exciting collaboration with Ubisoft Entertainment’s hit Assassin’s Creed franchise, available as a free download from the Xbox Games Store and PlayStation Store.
The immersive FINAL FANTASY XV: Assassin’s Festival in-game event will run today through January 31, 2018 as Noctis and his comrades take part in a Lestallum festival held in honor of a mythical hero who fought to resist the shackles of oppression. The limited-time event will introduce gameplay elements inspired by the Assassin’s Creed game series, including nimble and acrobatic movements in the field, vicious assassinations from elevated height, and large-scale treasure hunts. There are also exclusive outfits including the Medjay Assassin’s Robes for Noctis and his crew, and the Master Assassin’s Robes for Noctis, the latter which is only obtainable via the Dream Egg from the Moogle Chocobo Carnival. Other in-game collaboration items include the Assassin’s Creed-themed Regalia items (decal and full body decal), along with a themed photo frame and filter that can be applied to and accessorized with Prompto’s photographs.
For more information on the FINAL FANTASY XV: Assassin’s Festival, please visit www.finalfantasyxv.com/en/assassins-festival .
Additionally, the free game update features:
- Noodle Helmet Outfit – this mysterious, famed Nissin Cup Noodle outfit musters up Noctis and his comrades’ energy and remarkably increases their HP recovery rate.
- Timed Quest Updates – Additional limited-time “Timed Quests” have been added to the quest tracker.
- Exhibition of Third Snapshot Contest Winning Photos – The winning photos from the third community Snapshot Contest are now on display at Galdin Quay.
- Bestiary – A gallery where players can see the enemies they have defeated in battle and take an in-depth visual look at the enemy is now available via the menu screen.
- Chapter Select – Players can now select and play various chapters from the main menu. This feature can only be accessed after completing the game.
Watch the FINAL FANTASY XV: Assassin’s Creed Collaboration Festival Video:
More information about the game’s update is available on the website: http://sqex.to/CnZ.