Square Enix’s has released the current known issues (with some addressed already) for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Update 2.28.
[NA] Current Known Issues Occurring After Patch 2.28 (Jun. 6)
“Currently, we have confirmed the following issues. The issues are being addressed, and we ask for your patience and understanding.”
[Current Known Issues]
- An issue wherein monsters appear in an area where they cannot be fought when trying to progress the Peisteskin Treasure Map treasure hunt in Upper La Noscea.
*After deciphering the Timeworn Peisteskin Map, if the indicated area on the Peisteskin Treasure Map is Upper La Noscea, please refrain from using the Dig action and wait until after the issue has been resolved to progress the hunt.
- An issue wherein using Repair will occasionally render the player unable to take any action besides basic movement.
- An issue with Grand Company supply missions wherein HQ gear or gear with affixed materia cannot be delivered.
- An issue wherein Sightseeing Log entry #032 cannot be completed.
- An issue wherein the potential of the following materia affixed to fishing gear will reset to 0.
- Gatherer’s Guile / Gatherer’s Guerdon / Gatherer’s Grasp / Craftsman’s Competence / Craftsman’s Cunning / Craftsman’s Command
- An issue wherein certain gear sets may cause actions to not be properly registered to the hotbar or cross hotbar.
* If you should encounter this error, please try switching to another gear set, as this will return things to normal.
“We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.”
* Edited on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:10 a.m. (PDT)
- Added issue regarding the Sightseeing Log.
- The issues below have been fixed as of the Emergency Maintenance on Jun. 6, 2014 from 1:00 a.m. to 2:15 a.m. (PDT)
- An issue in The Whorleater (Hard) and The Whorleater (Extreme) wherein Tidal Wave cannot be blocked if two or more players simultaneously use the Elemental Converter.
- An issue with Grand Company supply missions wherein supply and provisioning missions will not reset even though the next mission allowance has passed.
Have you run into any issues while playing?
Source: Square Enix Forums