Square Enix has announced that the Final Fantasy XIV Patch 2.3 Defenders of Eorzea will go live today.
Here are the patch details:
- Continue your story in the main scenario and learn more about the dangers from which you have to defend Eorzea!
- Find numerous new side story quests, giving you a deeper insight into the lore of the world.
- Fight for the faction of your choice in Frontline, the brand new three-faction PvP mode with up to 72 players on the same battlefield!
- Fight your way up the Syrcus Tower, defeating enemies that the long-time Final Fantasy fans among you might remember dearly!
- Find out why you have to fight Ramuh, the Lord of Levin, widely renowned as the wisest of the Primals.
- Make your way through the new Hard Modes of Tam-Tara Deepcroft and the Stone Vigil.
- Explore the brand new, stunning outdoor dungeon Hullbreaker Isle.
- Hunt down the most notorious feral beasts that have ever plagued Eorzea.
- Raise and train your Chocobo and make him the very best, like no Chocobo ever was!
- Relax in your brand-new private chambers in your Free Company’s house.
You can read the complete patch notes on the official website.
Source: PlayStation Blog