LOS ANGELES (July 7, 2016) – SQUARE ENIX has launched FINAL FANTASY VII, the award-winning seventh entry in the FINAL FANTASY series, for Android devices. The Android release will give a new generation of mobile gamers the opportunity to experience the game’s epic storyline, captivating characters and vast 3D world on the go.
First released in 1997 on the PlayStation computer entertainment system , FINAL FANTASY VII is universally regarded as a hallmark title of the RPG genre. FINAL FANTASY VII received high praise for its effortless storytelling, compelling cast and in-game cutscenes powered by the cutting-edge technology of the time. Since then, the game has sold more than 11 million copies worldwide across multiple platforms, and continues to receive widespread acclaim from critics and fans around the world.
Features for the FINAL FANTASY VII mobile edition include:
- Simple and comfortable virtual controller design for a clear view of the action
- The ability to choose between virtual analog or fixed four-way digital control pad options
- Adjustable opacity of on-screen controls through the configuration menu
- An enemy encounter option that allows players to enjoy the storyline uninterrupted. While enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story event battles.
- A Max Stats command that enables players to become all-powerful in the blink of an eye