Degica Games is pleased to announce that room escape game, Crimson Room Decade, developed by Dream Holdings and TAKAGISM Inc., is coming to Steam June 9th. It will be priced at $9.99 with a 15% launch discount.
A decade after the release of the original Crimson Room Flash game comes the sequel, Crimson Room Decade. Inspector Jean-Jacques Gordot finds himself investigating the Crimson Room. A door that won’t open, a flickering light bulb, scattered wine bottles… has he been here before?
To escape, you’ll need to use everything at your disposal. Explore every nook and cranny of the room to find environmental clues and objects to aid you in your escape. Use, manipulate and combine items to solve challenging puzzles and further unlock the mysteries of the Crimson Room.
Can you escape the room?
Crimson Room Decade Features:
- Based on the popular Flash game, Crimson Room, with a record setting 800M views across several gaming websites
- Explore the Crimson Room and unlock its mysteries
- Find, use and combine items in the environment to solve challenging puzzles
- Collect hidden diary entries to piece together the tragic backstory
- Enjoy the ambient soundtrack and isolating atmosphere
Here is the Crimson Room Decade trailer:
Crimson Room Decade will release for PC and Mac on Steam June 9, 2016.