Mobile-Enhanced Couch Co-Op RPG EON ALTAR Now Available Via Steam Early Access
Flying Helmet Games Promises Hours of Pizza-Fueled Fun
Vancouver, September 8th, 2015 – Canadian indie studio Flying Helmet Games has announced that PC role-playing game, Eon Altar, where your smartphone is your controller, is now available on Steam Early Access.
Each player has his or her own private screen. They each have their own secret agenda which they can hide or share while they cooperate and compete their way to victory.
- Play local co-op with 2-4 players or in single player mode
- Connect your mobile devices to a central platform to coordinate tactics and movement
- Deep, innovative role-playing system with exciting turn-based combat
- Play an epic episodic campaign and make impactful choices in an intricate, ancient, and original fantasy setting
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends through rich voice-acted dialogues and by acting out your character’s lines
Here is the trailer:
Eon Altar Eon Altar will be in Steam Early Access throughout early Fall, with Episode One providing four hours of innovating and entertaining co-op gameplay. Episodes 2 and 3 are deep in production and coming soon. Download the Eon Altar Controller app on the App Store and Google Play(free download).
Source: Press Release