Cambridge, UK –8 July 2016 – Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has made the PC version of Elite Dangerous: Arena free on Steam and FrontierStore.net until 10am PT / 6PM BST on Monday, June 11.
Elite Dangerous: Arena thrusts Xbox One players into first-person dogfights against the galaxy’s greatest pilots in the ultimate 34th century gladiatorial contest, featuring:
- Four agile, combat-honed space ships. Choose from the fast and aggressive Federal and Imperial Fighters, the damage-dealing Eagle or the heavyweight Sidewinder.
- Multiple tactical options with custom loadouts unlocked by ranking up.
- Four Arenas: Elevate‘s towering view, Cluster Compound‘s mining facility, Asteria Point‘s cavernous space station and Ice Field‘s frozen asteroid belt.
- Eight-player Free for All, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
- Realistic, agile starship handling powered by Elite Dangerous’ advanced simulation technology.
Players who download Elite Dangerous: Arena between now and 10AM PT / 6PM BST on Monday, June 11 will receive the game for free, and will retain access to the game permanently. This 100% discount will bring a host of Commanders to the CQC Arena. Recruit some new wingmates and launch into CQC combat now!