Bethesda has released Update 1.0.8 for The Elder Scrolls Online, which fixes and tweaks quests and combat.
Take a look at the full notes below:
Combat & Gameplay
- Werewolf – Fixed an issue where werewolves could use Devour on the same corpse multiple times.
- Fixed an issue for a graphics-related memory leak.
- Fixed an issue for an animation-related memory leak.
- Auridon – One of the Undaunted: You can now advance past the quest step “Be Initiated.”
- Bangkorai – To Walk on Far Shores: Septima Tharn will no longer get stuck in the world.
- Coldharbour – Breaking the Shackle and Army of Meridia: If you have both of these quests, you’re now able to talk to Vanus Galerion to advance both quests correctly.
- Vanus Unleashed: Vanus Galerion’s projection will now always appear for you.
- Deshaan – Cold-blooded Vengeance: If you’re in a group, you should no longer have difficulties in burning the boats.
- Plague Bringe: If Captain Diiril becomes stuck and unable to attack or be attacked, he will now respawn at his starting point.
- Eastmarch – Snow and Flame: Thane Mera Stormcloak will now appear at the proper location.
- Grahtwood – Eyes of Azura: Irrai will no longer become stuck and inaccessible for you: You can now interact with the letter on the table.
- Cadwell’s Silver: You can now always discover your first wayshrine and go to the beginning of your first unlocked alliance.
- Malabal Tor – Restore the Silvenar: The Bewitchers will no longer run away in the middle of a conversation, which was formerly preventing you from advancing the quest.
- Reaper’s March – The Moonlit Path: The quest will no longer reset if you get too far ahead of Silvenar and the Green Lady.
- Rivenspire – Dream-Walk Into Darkness: Killing the skeletons will now advance the quest.
- The Rift – Tomb Beneath the Mountain: If Hakra becomes stuck, the boss scene will reset so you can still advance.
- Maps – Created a new map for Trolhetta Summit in The Rift.
The Elder Scrolls Online is available now for PC and Mac and will release in June for Xbox One and PS4.
Source: The Elder Scrolls Online