Mobile fighting game based on popular Koei Tecmo franchise debuting at E3 2016
San Francisco – May 31, 2016 – Perfect World has announced that Dynasty Warriors Mobile will be available for hands-on preview at E3 2016. The new title will mark the mobile premiere for the popular Koei Tecmo franchise, and will translate and deliver the series’ characteristic dueling-warriors gameplay experience to a broader audience through an innovative and more accessible control system.
The Dynasty Warriors franchise is Koei Tecmo’s most successful franchise with over 18 million games sold since its debut and continues to enjoy a dedicated worldwide following amongst gamers. While Dynasty Warriors games have appeared previously on handheld gaming platforms, Dynasty Warriors Mobile is the first in the series specifically designed for iOS and Android devices.
About Dynasty Warriors Mobile
Dynasty Warriors Mobile is a mobile head-to-head fighting game with side-scrolling elements. Experience historical combat featuring heroes from China’s Three Kingdoms period as you learn and master an extensive array of weapons-based and hand-to-hand fighting moves. Mobile-optimized controls deliver classic Dynasty Warriors-franchise gameplay, featuring signature skills and attacks, into the palms of your hands.
Dynasty Warriors Mobile Gameplay Features
- Console-standard gameplay with superior graphics and animation
- Mobile-optimized combat system featuring light and heavy attacks, defensive parrying, and high-powered Musou supers
- Cavalry fights set in original Three Kingdoms battlefields
- Single-player PvE or multiplayer PvP play modes
- Over 50 collectible warriors with a variety of skills, weapons, and appearance
- Upgrade characters using over 100 equipment cards, 300 item cards, and 10 mount cards