Activision Blizzard has dated Diablo 4 Ultimate Evil Edition for Xbox and PlayStation consoles on August 19th.
If you pre-order the game you will receive the exclusive Infernal Pauldrons bonus in-game item. Blizzard stated that,
“Wearable at level 1, these devilishly sharp transmogrifiable shoulderplates provide Health, Life regeneration, and Cooldown Reduction. The key for the Infernal Pauldrons will be available in launch day copies of the Ultimate Evil Edition (cannot be transferred across platforms).”
Blizzard also detailed a number of improvements that will be featured in Ultimate Evil Edition:
- A revamp of the game’s loot system
- An expanded Paragon progression system for max-level characters
- Adventure Mode: A new game mode that gives players the freedom to go anywhere and slay anything
- Apprentice mode boosts low-level players’ power while adventuring with high-level friends, making it easier than ever to play together
- Players will also be able to share treasures with other players on their friends lists via an in-game mail system, including mysterious Player Gifts containing rare loot for the adventurer whose name they bear.
- Bounties: Randomized objectives that reward players in new ways for exploring Sanctuary
- Nephalem Rifts: Fully randomized dungeons offering endless replayability and heaps of loot
- Level Cap to 70: Formidable new spells and abilities that take players to new heights of power
- The Mystic: A powerful new artisan who provides heroes with loot-customization options
The Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition will run you $59.99 on PS4 and Xbox One, and $39.99 on PS3 and Xbox 360.
The Ultimate Evil Edition will contain the original Diablo 3 game and the Reaper of Souls expansion.