Defenders of Ekron is preparing for blast off on Steam and PlayStation Network for PS4 this coming Tuesday, August 15.
In celebration of the upcoming release, In Vitro Games has released new screenshots depicting war-torn battlefields, massive bosses, and deadly labyrinths of bullets and lazers!
- 10 levels to shoot up and explore in full 360° freedom
- A highly-immersive story – dig deeper to uncover the truth behind the Technocratic Republic of Ekron
- Use the Anakim mech to analyze and navigate diverse environments to reveal hidden threats, enemies, allies, and unlock key information
- Mix combat skills to compliment any playstyle: melee-based sword fighting, pyromancy, electromagnetism, dashing, and more
- 53 Simulation Training Drills allow players to hone their skills and earn extra Oxus that can be used on missions, or in the Hangar to upgrade their Anakim mech
- Adrenaline-fueled soundtrack performed and recorded by in-house hard rock band, Action Replay