ROCHESTER, NY — Deathstate: Abyssal Edition, the best transdimensional single-stick indie bullet hell roguelike shooter RPG, is launching on PS4 on April 25th, 2017. The Playstation Store will get the upgraded version of the game, containing tons of realms, bosses, relics, secrets and features added since Deathstate’s launch on Steam, where it maintains a Very Positive user rating.
In Deathstate: Abyssal Edition you collect organs instead of armor, explore fractured realities instead of dungeons, and fight lovecraftian horrors instead of goblins (you actually might fight some goblins too). The weird worlds of Binding of Isaac, Dark Souls and the Hellraiser movies inspired Deathstate’s otherworldly setting and synthed-out soundtrack.
Journey into a surreal multiverse in pursuit of the elusive Professor Elinberg, who disappeared through a portal to the void in his library.
- Unique single-stick gameplay emphasizes movement, dodging and positioning.
- Explore 8 procedurally generated realms full danger, items and secrets.
- Face over 80 eldritch horrors and claim their organs and weapons for your own.
- Unlock 10 playable characters with unique abilities.
- Overcome 5 tiers of difficulty in your quest for truth, escape and sanity.
Check Out the Deathstate: Abyssal Edition Playstation 4 Trailer:
Developer Bread Machine Games, previously part of Workinman Games, is a Rochester NY game studio working on passion projects of the surreal and creative nature. Get more info on the official website http://www.deathstategame.com/.