Developer RnD Labs has announced that the Death Stair Beta is now available on Steam.
Death Stair is a competitive multiplayer stair climbing game for up to four players. The game pits one player in a cannon against three others racing to the top of a giant staircase. The Runners are quick and maneuverable, skills needed to make it to the finish first. The Gunner on the other hand is armed to the teeth with a variety of unconventional weaponry such as beach balls, mines, dodgeballs, rockets and bombs!
Death Stair Key Features:
● Ruin 3 friendships at once with our unique asymmetric 3v1 gameplay
● Dig your elbows in with up to 4 player local play
● Full online support means you can destroy your long distance relationships too
● A combination of 1st and 3rd person gameplay
● 3 different maps to traverse
● Get acknowledgement for your struggles with awards after every match
● Full controller support
● Smooth and soothing original soundtrack
● New modes and characters to be added for free in future updates
Death Stair is slated to release for PC Steam mid-to-late August and early 2017 for Xbox One.