Develop Rebound Games has announced that its side scrolling survival shooter mobile game with a highly dynamic environment, Deadly Labs, will be launching on November 29, 2017.
Inside a secret laboratory in the middle of nowhere, a nuclear fluid was created, the strongest power source ever seen by mankind. Two scientists working on a giant robotic machine, powered by that fluid, supposed to change the world for good. One of the scientists however, seems to have other intentions. His evil influence twists their fate, bringing deadly creatures to life, in order to annihilate humanity. Can you survive?
The physics engine was used to create a new balance system for the different enemy creatures, where they are trying to keep on their feet once they were hit. Most of the enemy animations will happen dynamically by balancing their ragdolls, so only a few static animations were made for them. You never know what’s going to happen!
- Simple 2-finger move & shoot touch system
- 7 levels included in the demo
- Hidden objectives per level
- Self-balancing ragdoll system
- Dynamic, destructible 3d environment
- Multiple weapons and defense machines
- Tutorial for the first level
- Training levels for special weapons
- Record gameplay and share it with your friends