The fifth DLC bundle for DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is coming January 18, 2016 for PS4/Vita/Steam and will contain three packs each providing a new ship, new stages, and new music taken from the games of Eighting. Contributing remixes are Nob Shioda for Battle Garegga, Motoi Sakuraba (Star Ocean series, Valkyrie Profile series, Dark Souls series) for Mahoudaisakusen, and Kohta Takahashi (Ridge Racer 4, Ace Combat 2, Beatmania) for Soukyuugurentai. Each pack will be available separately for $4.99 USD or together in a bundle for $11.97 USD. Below are details on each individual pack.
Miyamoto from Mahoudaisakusen
Out of fantasy and into the future, the medieval samurai dragon, Miyamoto, joins the battle!
- Miyamoto is playable in DLC mode as a ship.
- Switch between 3 different main shots; front, wide, and homing.
- Devastating magic bomb attack
- Unique stages and music (with remixes by Motoi Sakuraba)
TO-RYU from Soukyuugurentai
Control the aircraft “S.O. Q – 004 Slaughter” used by the Akura-Guren squad!
- TO-RYU is playable in DLC mode as a ship.
- Lock on the enemy with penetrating lasers.
- Powerful Web Bomb with lock-on capability
- Unique stages and music (with remixes by Kohta Takahashi)
Wild Snail from Battle Garegga
The classic G-913 Wild Snail has joined the battle!
- Wild Snail is playable in DLC mode as a ship.
- Four different shooting modes; choose between wide formation, rolling formation, reverse formation, and homing.
- Pick-up bombs to unleash powerful flame or bomb attacks.
- Unique stages and music (with remixes by Nob Shioda)
Here is the DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours 8ing DLC Trailer:
Additional DLC Info:
Purchasing an above DLC gives you access to 3 special stages designed specially for that ship. (Only scores using that ship will be registered in the special stages.) You will also get access to the Eighting pack: 10 newly arranged stages including 3 boss fights, as well as CS PACK 4: 10 stages from CS mode. Buying any DLC also lets you use all the DARIUSBURST ships from the base game in the DLC Mode stages.
Eighting Co., Ltd. was formed in 1993 by former staff from Naxat and Compile. Their initial focus was arcade, where they were known for shooting games such as Mahoudaisakusen/Sorcer Striker, and Battle Garegga, but they have since diversified into both console and mobile phone markets, working on genres from fighting (Marvel Vs Capcom series), action (Monster Hunter series) and puzzle (Tetris Monsters). They were acquired in May 2016 by COLOPL, Inc.