New York City-based Studio Lilita is looking for your support on Kickstarter for Custom Games. Custom Games lets you play across Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC with a large game assortment.
The following are some games that the developer has so far:
- Heroes Versus Villains – Players will be randomly selected to be a Hero or a Villain (Up to 10 Heroes and 2 Villains). Before the start of the game, both Heroes and Villains will have a chance to choose from a list of powers on a first come first serve basis. Heroes will try to prevent the Villains from accomplishing their dastardly goals. These goals will range from destroying a monument, to getting a hold of The Crystal of Ultimate Power!
- Players Versus Army – A group of players will defend themselves against an army controlled by a single player. The group of players will have to work together if they want to have a chance to survive the series of onslaughts against them.
- Prophunt – You may have heard of this one. Players will divide into Props and Seekers. The props will turn into objects around the map as they try their best to hide from the Seekers until time is over.
- Custom Life – Be the police, drive around ambulances to help people, rob other players, or grow and sell marijuana. It’s your life and you get to choose what crazy things you want to do.
- Who’s the Traitor – Similar to the popular Gary’s Mod game, “Trouble in Terrorist Town”, players will be randomly chosen to be either a Team-Player or a Traitor. Team-Players will try their best to discover who among them is the traitor before the traitor kills them all.
- The City – On top of these games, players will also have access to The City. The City is where you go to spend any coins you have earned by playing games, or selling certain things, to buy clothes or other cosmetic items. You can also come here to simply hang out with other friends. There will also be a theater that you will be able to rent and sell tickets to events like a comedy show, follower party, or concerts.
You can help support Custom Games on Kickstarter right now.