Crysis 3 developer, Crytek, has released Patch 1.3 for the PC. The patch is still not available for consoles, but the content will remain the same.
The following are the Patch notes: (the patch will trigger the next time players log in).
- Fixed after-match award dog tags from not loading from the profile correctly
- Fixed root cause of some graphics driver crashes
- Fixed particle shader causing black squares/broken shading on some graphics cards
- Fixed shadering issue with underwater fog
- Fixed issues with non-default controls for weapon customization
- Fixed some issues with binding non-default vehicle controls
- Developers Choice playlist updated to new game mode variation
- Jackal fire rate decreased slightly
- Jackal per pellet damage fall off increased
- Fixed an issue where the Takedowns spread escalated too quickly in certain zoom modes
- Grendel fall damage fall off reduced for better long range impact
- FY71/SCAR damage fall off increased to reduce their effective range
- Further matchmaking tweaks for X360 and PS3 to increase chance of local sessions being found
- Foregrip and Muzzle Brake effectiveness reduced slightly
- Laser sight effectiveness reduced slightly
Let us know what you think by posting your comments below.