In autumn 2016 players can invent crazy constructions
Daedalic Entertainment and FAKT Software have released a new teaser trailer at gamescom for Crazy Machines 3, which reveals the release date.
Crazy Machines 3 is based on the successful Crazy Machines series, with brand new gameplay and community features, as well as hyper-realistic simulation attributes. Crazy Machines 3 is the most advanced and extensive Rube Goldberg style puzzle and physics game of all times.
Crazy Machines 3 Features:
- Hyper-realistic simulation of physical parameters such as solid bodies, electricity, lightening, wind, light, lasers, accustic effects, magnetism and steam.
- Creativity meets freedom of choice: create and experiment with your own crazy machines and find your own ways of solving challenges.
- Comprehensive editor: much more than just a physics sandbox, players can create their own ingenious puzzle levels and share them with the vaste Crazy Machines community.
- Create your own building pieces: for the first time in the Crazy Machines series, players can now create their own building pieces from various materials and colors and can share them online.
- Unlimited number of player generated levels online: share, exchange and rate your inventions with other players on Steam Workshop.
Here is the Crazy Machines 3 release date announcement trailer:
Crazy Machines 3 will be released for PC, Mac and Linux on Steam October 18th, 2016,.