Hong Kong – December 7, 2017 – Eastasiasoft Limited, the independent developer and publisher of interactive entertainment and publisher Digerati Distribution are excited to bring the remastered version of the Korean horror adventure and cult classic The Coma: Recut to the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system in Asia in January 2018.
Developed by the South Korean indie studio Devespresso Games, The Coma: Recut tells the story of Youngho, who awakes in a perverse school. After drifting asleep during his final exam, Youngho rouses to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
The Coma: Recut will launch digitally on the PlayStation Store in Asia on January 19 for US$14.99, and a physical Limited Edition will also be available exclusively at the online retailer Play-Asia.com for US$29.99.
The Coma: Recut Limited Edition will contain the following items:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full color game manual (64 pages)
- An official soundtrack CD
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)Early pre-orders will additionally include a number of pre-order gifts, including a Sehwa High drink coaster and The Coma: Recut sticker sets. Reservations for the Limited Edition are now open at Play-Asia.com.
Further information on The Coma: Recut can be found on the game’s official website.
Related: The Coma: Recut Review for PC