New Trailer Released Showcasing Air Fights
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – March 2, 2017 – he Allods Team and global publisher My.com are proud to announce the Steam launch for the Early Access version of Cloud Pirates. Furthermore, a new trailer has arrived, showing spectacular scenes of exciting Air-Fights. Become the captain of a pirate airship and join your armada in this PC action MMO game. Compete in fierce PvP battles and become the greatest pirate of the skies. Deck out your pirate airship with cutting edge weaponry in Cloud Pirates, where you fire your cannons to crush the enemy in fast-paced aerial battles.
Players take command of customizable airships and navigate the clouds to take part in exciting aerial battles. Choose to be in the thick of battle piloting a mighty Battleship or man the sniper’s roost in a light Galleon. Try new tactics in each battle and take the role that suits your play style best.
The 12 Classes available in the Cloud Pirates are:
- Torpedo clippers: Swift ships packing one hell of a punch
- Support clippers: Small, agile support ships that provide heals and buffs
- Engineering frigates: A not so small or fragile support ship that can deploy defensive and offensive drones
- Sniper galleons: Dishing out damage from afar, with powerful escape abilities just in-case
- Reinforced galleons: Sporting an array of buffs and debuffs, it’s at home in the heart of the battle
- Defensive galleons: Capable of trading punches, while buffing their allies, these ships are the backbone of any fleet
- Support corvettes: Ships fully dedicated to boosting and healing allies
- Stealth corvettes: Designed for every captain adept at sneaking behind enemy lines and destroying defenseless ships
- Minelayer corvettes: Torpedo corvettes fitted with point blank area of effect abilities
- Assault cruisers: Dishing out damage up close and personal, with a strong hull and shield
- Interceptor cruisers: Vampire ships weakening its target to buff itself
- Battleships: The paramount of ship customization, battleships can be fitted with various type of weapons and abilities, allowing you to get creative and surprise your opponents
Here is the Cloud Pirates Steam Early Access Trailer:
The new Cloud Pirates Admirals package is also available on Steam.